My Cart: 0 item(s)
Bronco® II Pipe Saddle Support is the next generation insulation pipe saddle manufactured by Hydra-Zorb. Distinguished by its predecessor with a universal mounting feature, you can now install Bronco® II on EITHER side of the strut channel. How's that for flexible! We also improved the side walls of the pipe saddle with extra-strength ribbing. Bronco® II Pipe Saddle is available and in stock now.
One-piece and ultra-fast to install, the Bronco Pipe Saddle requires no tools or assembly. Our Saddle is certified UL 2043 Flame/Smoke for use in Plenums and made of high-strength plastic. Bronco® Saddle fits perfectly on any industry-standard anchor channel and includes a locator for a self-tapping screw (installer provided).
- Universal mounting feature allows secure fit on either side of channel.
- Molded with self-tapping screw location hole.
- Extra strength ribbed side walls.
- Meets UL Classified 2043 Flame Spread/Smoke Index for use in air handling systems.
- Manufactured from high-strength Polypropylene Copolymer.
- No assembly or tools required.
- Enhanced safety lip prevents insulation crushing and tearing from pipe movement.
- Excellent finished appearance.
- Available in black and white to match insulation.
- Made in U.S.A.