My Cart: 0 item(s)
One-piece and ultra-fast to install, the Bronco® Saddle requires no tools or assembly. Our Saddle is certified UL 2043 Flame/Smoke for use in Plenums and made of high-strength plastic. Bronco® Saddle fits perfectly on any industry-standard anchor channel and includes a locator for a self-tapping screw (installer provided).
- Fits perfectly on anchor channel of any depth.
- Plastic legs snap into the channel while stability tabs overlap the channel exterior for a secure installation.
- External stability tabs with grooved slot feature for optional self-tapping screw.
- Single piece product–no assembly or tools required.
- Enhanced safety lip prevents insulation crushing and tearing from pipe movement.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Classified 2403 (25/50) for use in plenums and air handling systems.
- UL Rated for flame/smoke
- High strength Polypropylene Copolymer.
- UV resistant.
- Temperature range -40 to 178° F.