My Cart: 0 item(s)
Hydra-Zorb Cushion Clamps (the original cushioned strut-clamp), secure tube and pipe runs against damage from shock, movement, and vibration, eliminating metal to metal contact. Since their invention in 1966, our clamps have been used for decades in the plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC/refrigeration, car wash, brewing, and paint processing/food processing industries, and are ideal for any application where damage from pipe is a concern. Also available for high temperature (+338°F) applications and metric pipe applications.
Cushion Clamp Features
- Classified 2043 (25/50) for use in plenums and air handling systems.
- ANSI/MSS SP-58-Type 61 Certified
- Eliminate shock and vibration.
- Resist most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
- Assembled or disassembled with a single hand or power wrench for fast and simple installation.
- All metal components have a Trivalent (non-hex plating).
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel and aluminum (special order).
- Available for 1/4" to 6-1/2" 0.D. Tube; 1/4" to 8" nominal pipe.
- Available in metric sizes 6mm to 160mm.
- Molded with high-strength TPE plastic with UV-Rated Additive.
- Temperature rating:-65°F to +275°F.
- High temperature up to 338°F.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Cushion Clamps should be spaced no more than 60 diameters apart or a maximum of 5 feet.
- All tube, pipe and hose lines are to be secured with cushion clamps and anchoring channel or other similar approved equal method.
- Only one man and one tool needed for assembly after base channel is in place.
- Hydra-Zorb strut mounted cushion clamp assemblies include strut clamps with welded fastener, cushion and locknut.