We are currently looking for an extremely pleasant, reliable person to provide exceptional service to our customers. Duties will include:
- Answering telephones, always maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email, fax, or other methods
- Providing price quotations, entering sales orders, and providing answers to customer inquiries
- Collaborate with shop floor to expedite critical deliveries
- General office duties as required
Position Requirements Include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as general computer knowledge
- Excellent communications skills, including knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a fast paced environment
- Drug test and background check are required High school diploma required.
- Some college or equivalent work experience.
Why Work for US:
We offer an attractive compensation plan that includes hourly wage and outstanding benefits to full-time employees, after training period. This is a part-time, hourly assignment with possible growth to full-time. Clean, climate controlled and stable company. If you meet these qualifications, you may be the person we are looking for.No phone calls please! Interviews by appt. only. No Walk-ins.