My Cart: 0 item(s)
The patented Klo-Shure 9-Series Insulation Clamps support and secures the copper tube or iron pipe independent of fiberglass insulation. The fiberglass insulation is then inserted into the insulation coupling to provide a superior vapor barrier to other methods.
- UL Classified 2043 (25/50) for use in plenums and air handling systems.
- ANSI/MSS SP-58 Type 61 Certified.
- Eliminate shock and vibration.
- Three times faster installation of closed-cell or elastomeric insulation than traditional methods.
- Dramatically improved finished appearance of insulated tubing.
- Eliminates insulation compression at suspension points.
- All metal components have a Trivalent (non-hex) plating.
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- For use with strut-mounted clamps.
- Available for 5/8" to 5/8" O.D. tube and 1/2" to 3" Nom. pipe.
- Insulation wall thickness sizes include: 1/2"; 1"; 1 1/2" and 2".
- Molded with high strength Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) with UV-Rated Additive.
- Temperature rating: -60F to +225F.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Maintains thermal vapor barrier.
- Properly supports pipe and tube.
- Overwrap of Klo-Shure Insulation Clamps with insulation is not required.
- Acceptable for horizontal, vertical, and inverted installations.
Klo-Shure 9 Series strut-mounted parts include the Klo-Shure coupling, strut clamps with welded fastener and locknut. For use with fiberglass insulation.