The patented Klo-Shure 7-Series Insulation Clamps support and secures the copper tube independent of the elastomeric insulation. The elastomeric insulation is then inserted into the coupling to provide a superior vapor barrier to other methods. The weight of the secured member will not crush or tear the elastomeric insulation over time. Klo-Shure insulation couplings can be used for a variety of applications and industries including chilled water systems, HVAC/R (refrigeration), plumbing/mechanical, brewery, food processing, or any insulated piping systems.
- UL Classified 2043 (25/50) for use in plenums and air handling systems.
- ANSI/MSS SP-58 Type 61 Certified.
- Eliminate shock and vibration.
- Three times faster installation of closed-cell or elastomeric insulation than traditional methods.
- Dramatically improved finished appearance of insulated tubing.
- All metal components have a Trivalent (non-hex) plating.
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- For use with strut-mounted clamps.
- Available for 1/4" to 4-1/8" O.D. tube.
- Insulation wall thickness sizes include: 3/8"; 1/2"; 3/4"; 1" and 1-1/2".
- Molded with high strength Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) with UV-Rated Additive.
- Temperature rating: -60F to +225F.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Maintains thermal vapor barrier.
- Properly supports pipe and tube.
- Overwrap of Klo-Shure coupling with insulation is not required.
- Recommended for horizontal installations only.Klo-Shure 8-Series Insulation Clamp is a one-piece molded TPO plastic clamp.
For use with elastomeric insulation.